Another new and free script from ConfigServer that allows you to view and manage email accounts, filters and forwarders from within WHM for your hosted domains:http://www.configserver.com/cp/cmm.html
- Moved Size field to start of the record line
- Added detection and removal of broken spool files as they are undeliverable
Simply reinstall to upgrade.
- Fixed file permissions mode on MailScanner cron.d job
We’ve released a new add-on script called ConfigServer Mail Queues (cmq) that allows you to manipulate the exim mail queue(s) in a multitude of ways. For more information, visit the cmq page.
- Changes in this release include better handling of network problems in freshclam and other minor bugfixes
- Upgrade through WHM MSFE or by following:http://www.configserver.com/cp/upgrade.html
If you’re seeing the following error on restarting MailScanner:
- Fixed file ownership issue that affected /etc/cron.d/mscpanel.sh
- Added In/Outgoing Queue View
If you don’t already have a download account and wish to upgrade MSFE and have purchased an installation service package from us in the past, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a download account for http://download.webumake.com
Please note that as of writing you should not upgrade ClamAV to v0.90RC. The Mail::ClamAV perl module (v0.17) will not compile with this version of ClamAV installed and will therefore break MailScanner.For now you should remain on ClamAV v0.88.5 until either the ClamAV or the Mail::ClamAV developers resolve the issue.
We’ve completely reworked the WHM part of the MailScanner Front-End to put much of the control into the WHM UI in a similar manner as our csf WHM UI. You can see the latest screenshots which show the new features (bottom row):http://www.configserver.com/cp/msfe.htmlChanges:
- Corrected versioning system
- Flattened installation procedure
- Complete rewrite of the WHM MailScanner Front-End
If you wish to upgrade MSFE and have purchased an installation service package from us in the past, email email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a download account for http://download.webumake.com
- Added canna to the Security Check
- New feature – added support for dynamic dns (DYNDNS) records. See csf.conf for more information
- Added dyndns file edit to WHM UI