Stability and performance improvements:
- Added csf lock procedure to avoid iptables race conditions if multiple /simultaneous instances of csf or lfd are executed
- Added check for child reaper looping to dramatically reduce lfd load
- Fixed bug where %age of space used report wasn’t showing mailboxes in excess if they had a quota set
To upgrade just reinstall.
- Modified queue entry regex to better identify broken spool messages
- Added expand/collapse of additional email recipients in queue view so that each message is shown one per line unless expanded
- Top aligned cells in the queue view table
To upgrade simply follow the installation instructions.
We’ve decided to simplify our cPanel Server Service packages to a single package (with a MailScanner option). This has been done for a one main reason – we’ve found that many people who were purchasing the smaller packages were needing the security features of the large packages and weren’t benefitting from them, frequently purchasing additional services from us to bring their servers up to the Full Service spec.To better service our customers we’ve created a single package that tackles all of the apsects of server security and management that we deal with. We’ve reduced the price of what was the cPanel Full Service package for the new all encompassing package.We have not removed any features at all whilst doing this.We hope the change benefits our customers in making their servers more secure and managable.
Another new and free script from ConfigServer that allows you to view and manage email accounts, filters and forwarders from within WHM for your hosted domains:http://www.configserver.com/cp/cmm.html
- Moved Size field to start of the record line
- Added detection and removal of broken spool files as they are undeliverable
Simply reinstall to upgrade.
We’ve released a new add-on script called ConfigServer Mail Queues (cmq) that allows you to manipulate the exim mail queue(s) in a multitude of ways. For more information, visit the cmq page.