- Redesigned UI based on Bootstrap
- New functionality: Added integrated mobile device view with subset of functionsModified csf to not warn about the SENDMAIL binary if LF_ALERT_SMTP is enabled
- Added use of the ace editor if present on cPanel installs to edit files. Added toggle to switch back to textarea. Added buttons to decrease and increase font size in editor
- Modified readme.txt to include information regarding changing styles and disabling Mobile View
Note: If you want to downgrade to csf v9.14 you can download it from here, then remember to disable AUTO_UPDATES to prevent upgrades.
- SECURITY: Removed the FILE privilege from the mailwatch MySQL user to avoid potential issues with CVE-2016-6662 MySQL vulnerability.
All users are encouraged to upgrade to this release of MSFE immediately