- Added cPanel SaaS servers to cpanel.allow
- Added a fix for RHEL v8 processes that were reporting excessive null or whitespace characters at the end of /prod/[pid]/cmdline. This is turn meant that such processes (e.g. spamd on cPanel servers) subverted some entries in csf.pignore
- Updated systemd entries in csf.logignore for RHEL v8+
- Updated dovecot log regexes to support the changed format in v2.3.15+
- Modify LookUpIP to hopefully account for data inconsistencies from Maxmind
- Added new advanced PHP decoder
We now officially support cPanel running on Ubuntu for all of our scripts and services.
This includes our paid-for Service Packages, cxs, MailScanner/msfe and osm.
cPanel will soon be supporting cPanel running on Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS. We have tested all of our products, scripts and services once cPanel officially provides support for Ubuntu.
- Added entries in csf.pignore for new cPanel installations:
- Updated configuration files to support cPanel on Ubuntu
- In Server Check don’t check for Fork Bomb protection on cPanel servers running CloudLinux
- Added support for cPanel on Ubuntu
- Fixed changelog URL when new version available
- Fixed issue with full scan reports failing to be produced when multiple full scans are run
- Fixed issue with updating exim acl file permissions
- Updated installation document to include the perl module perl-JSON-XS
- Fixed issue where localhost SMTP mail sent on a single connection to multiple recipients was being ignored
- Fixed issue with processing Digest template leading to multiple emails
- Updated DirectAdmin installation instructions for MSFE