Wondering what we’re currently developing?
We are getting close to releasing new versions of our MailScanner installer and MailScanner Front-End. This will include:
- The latest version of MailScanner from source with our tweaks
- Spambox support (spam is delivered to the users Spam subfolder) which is enabled for the installation, plus on a per domain basis by the user
- DirectAdmin beta support, this includes installing MailScanner plus our Admin and end-User UI’s
- New exim integration for cPanel (and required for DirectAdmin) using Exims Named Queues. This allows for a very simple Exim integration which only scans relayed SMTP email. This reduces server load and can improve stability because: It only requires a single exim process, rather than the current two; only SMTP email is scanned (not outgoing via the exim binary); does not rely on Control Panel integration setup for Exim
- MySQL v8 support
- RHEL/CentOS/CL v8 support
The development work has been completed, testing and bug fixing is currently in progress and we’re hoping to release by the end of this month.
Our download servers are moving to new IP addresses. To ensure continued connectivity for downloads and application updates, please ensure that applications can connect out from servers to TCP ports 80 and 443 for those listed here: