As many of you may be aware we have always provided a cPanel server recovery service when asked. We have now formalised this service for anyone who needs it should they have OS disk problems:
- Root compromise – if your server gets hacked and is therefore no longer trustworthy
- OS disk failing – if the OS disk is starting to log errors indicating an immenent drive failure
- OS corruption – if the file system is becoming corrupt
- OS upgrade – if you want to upgrade from an old unsupported OS to a new one
- Corrupt kernel – if you’ve upgraded the kernel and it has rendered the server unbootable of any kernel
- Any situation which leaves your main OS disk unbootable
More details on the Server Recovery Service page.