Wondering what we’re currently developing?
We are getting close to releasing new versions of our MailScanner installer and MailScanner Front-End. This will include:
- The latest version of MailScanner from source with our tweaks
- Spambox support (spam is delivered to the users Spam subfolder) which is enabled for the installation, plus on a per domain basis by the user
- DirectAdmin beta support, this includes installing MailScanner plus our Admin and end-User UI’s
- New exim integration for cPanel (and required for DirectAdmin) using Exims Named Queues. This allows for a very simple Exim integration which only scans relayed SMTP email. This reduces server load and can improve stability because: It only requires a single exim process, rather than the current two; only SMTP email is scanned (not outgoing via the exim binary); does not rely on Control Panel integration setup for Exim
- MySQL v8 support
- RHEL/CentOS/CL v8 support
The development work has been completed, testing and bug fixing is currently in progress and we’re hoping to release by the end of this month.
After the fun and panic in the last few days regarding the changes in the control panel landscape, we wanted to provide some information on what we are doing to reassure our customers regarding our development plans for our products.
We are currently working on integration and support of csf, cxs and osm on several control panels including:
csf is already available and supported
cxs is already available but not yet supported
osm is in development
csf and cxs are both in development and we hope to have versions of both available soon
We will also look into MailScanner support on DirectAdmin with our Front-End (MSFE).
Other control panels may follow, but we don’t have them on our roadmap yet.
We do not yet have timescales, but the work is currently active.