Wondering what we’re currently developing?
We are getting close to releasing new versions of our MailScanner installer and MailScanner Front-End. This will include:
- The latest version of MailScanner from source with our tweaks
- Spambox support (spam is delivered to the users Spam subfolder) which is enabled for the installation, plus on a per domain basis by the user
- DirectAdmin beta support, this includes installing MailScanner plus our Admin and end-User UI’s
- New exim integration for cPanel (and required for DirectAdmin) using Exims Named Queues. This allows for a very simple Exim integration which only scans relayed SMTP email. This reduces server load and can improve stability because: It only requires a single exim process, rather than the current two; only SMTP email is scanned (not outgoing via the exim binary); does not rely on Control Panel integration setup for Exim
- MySQL v8 support
- RHEL/CentOS/CL v8 support
The development work has been completed, testing and bug fixing is currently in progress and we’re hoping to release by the end of this month.