- Dramatically reduced memory overhead of listing mail directories by only reading the first 200 lines of any email. Also speeds up directory listing greatly
- Display only the first 1000 lines of any email to reduce memory overhead and speed up display
- Added new upgrade mechanism
- Removed use of the cat binary
- Added “Select by Search” JS code, thanks to rafaelfpviana on the forum for the code
Upgrade through WHM or by following the installation instructions again.
- Added button key to Manage Mail Accounts
- Fixed text in Delete Mailbox option
- Reworked domain check regex for listed domains to exclude the false rvskin domains but include .biz
- Added version check and Upgrade button
For this version, to upgrade follow the installation instructions
- Fixed bug where %age of space used report wasn’t showing mailboxes in excess if they had a quota set
To upgrade just reinstall.